CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 30

Diarrhea


Well, my manifestation of this virus hit my intestines today. I am feeling pretty lowsy. Sophie had her two vomit evening tonight. (The other girls vomitted twice and were done.) Now Julie is scared! It is a little disheartening. I have a "fun day" with work tomorrow that I will likely not go to, and we also had plans to head to the Okanagan which doesn't look too hopeful.


On the positive side of things, we went to the local fair this past weekend. The little ladies loved it! From cheering for the Superdogs to eating the mini donouts, to even watching the little chickies scamper around. They even saw a 3-day old piglet which was quite the hit! Mommy and Daddy had a good time as well (catching Dal Richards leading his band at 89 years old). Off to get some rest!

0 comments: