The kids have discovered felt markers! For months now, chubby fingers have been raiding my desk and pencil cases for highlighters and pens, which inevitably get ruined by all the dots the girls like to draw (or rather pound into the paper!). So I bought them washable markers, which they love. N. promptly coloured her tummy and poked her face and shirt, but for the most part they all love drawing pictures on paper. There have been a few mishaps, but fortunately it all has been easily wiped off of the floors, drawers, ponies, dolls and the fridge. OK, I guess that's a bit more than 'a few'. Yay for Crayola and living up to the label of 'washable'!
Friday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's good to know! I'm a terrible mother and haven't bought any of those for E yet. It scares me. :)
Have the girls commented on their preference of taste: the bitter, sometimes fruity flavors of markers, or the dull, crumbly crayons? I personally go for the markers... no wax in the teeth. And forget about pencil crayons - who needs slivers in the tongue!
Maybe I need some of those markers for work. They'd keep these ink stains off of my button-up shirts?
Post a Comment