CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 30

It's Beginning to Look like Christmas!

The snow stayed! It came down and down and it got cold! It was so wonderful for this prairie boy! The ladies got together and made this wonderful snowman. And when the cold did come, the snow was still falling so there were piles of snow on every branch!

The lovely gingerbread men, made out of the Joy of Cooking cookbook, were decorated by the lovely ladies (in case you could not tell). When asked which pictures to include in this post, this picture received a lot of votes from the younger crowd, Far be it for us to ignore the younger audience. If gingerbread men are hot this year, then gingerbread men will be found here!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

you guys are so very festive! Love the cookies - those are great. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is the cutest snowman I have ever seen! As far as the gingerbread men... in the words of Paris Hilton, "That's hot!" (I can't believe I just quoted Paris Hilton...)

Anonymous said...

well well, sorry to have missed out on the fact that you have this blog. better late than never. just another way i've let some of my friendship connections slide. to be remedied i hope.

to the mister: thanks for your frequent friend of bellini comments!
to the mrs: i still owe you a coffee from your wonderful translation skills several months back!

see you on the 22, and until then in blogland.