CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 23

Time is a Tickin'

Hello all. It is nearly the end of November. When did that happen? I only have one class left this semester. In less than a month my wife's brother is getting married. Soon after (OK, immediately after) my brothers and families will be around. Oh yeah, there is also something about finding presents for people. I was thinking all was grand. That there was lots of time. It'll all get done. Right.

What has also sparked a little pang of fear is that the official printed copy of the II Krahnicles is due out soon. As one of the main editors and the main contributor, there is some pressure. Like I probably should be typing something out for the print copy instead of doing this. Yikes!

As we enter the Christmas season, we do hope that you are able to find some happy, slower, relaxing type times amidst all the bustle and shopping and events. [When you find them, let us know about them. I am not too sure how many we will experience! :)] Merry Christmas!

ps - the colours in the picture seemed relevant to this post.

0 comments: