CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 29

Twas the morn of Christmas

Twas the morn of Christmas
and the cousins were out
To get all five to smile?
Well, we had our doubts.

Gifts were exchanged
Thank yous were given
And I think they even understood
We were celebrating Jesus livin'.

2 comments:

villagegirl said...

Hey it looks like they all stayed sitting! I think that's a great feat in itself! :)

Fiona said...

Shawn Krahn ... how the heck are ya? I found your blog through "villagegirl." Hope that's ok. Your girls are adorable. I guess it's been awhile since we've had a Bethany gathering, because I don't remember then being that big! Very fun! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's. Post a pic of your bro for me and what he's up to now. Cool. Well, I'll be blog stalking you now, so I'll talk to you soon! :)