Yes, we are still alive! Yes, we are still healthy! We just have not been blogging. [slap my wrists]
Life continues to be good...and busy. I am nearly done my school work for the year with just one paper left and then three exams. I should be done by April 25. And then I graduate with my HKIN degree in May! I've applied to the School of Education at UBC so we will see how that turns out. I will be interning full-time (maybe) again this summer at Willingdon Church. No big trips this year but I am planning two weeks of day camps for the Grade 6s and 7s in July.
My dear wife is still beautiful. She has the little ladies up at her parents' cabin this weekend. (One of the downsides of work - being separated for holidays.) We are waiting to see how the summer will work out with both of us working. We might need to hire someone to help with the girls. And if I do get into Education this fall, then we are looking at my wife taking a leave of absence from work. We are also looking to find a new place to live where we can be a little more independent. Life is certainly interesting.
Our little munchkins are pretty much brilliant and adorable and all of those other fun words proud parents use. The youngest is always trying to keep up with her sisters in everything that they do. Looking ahead, it might be interesting when the older two head off to school (in just over a year! Yikes! So soon!). The older two went to ballet classes this spring and loved it. They really are pretty swell kids.
Hopefully the next update will be a little quicker in getting posted! Thanks for the patience!
Monday, April 9
Long Time No Blog!
Posted by The Krahnicles at 12:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Phew! I thought you'd given up blogging altogether and I'd be left twisting in the wind.
Glad to see you're back. :)
So great to see an update! A big hello to you and your lil' family!
wow, lots of (potential) changes in the future! and congrats in advance on graduating!! thanks for the update. maybe we should pull out the ol' webcam again one of these days.
Post a Comment