CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19

Just when I thought I was free

It was with great pleasure that I graduated from university this past month. As you can see, there was more than one person happy that "Daddy's done". It was a beautiful day. It started at a decent hour. My family and all my parental units were there. It was a VERY good day.

Alas, my freedom from school has been short-lived. Yesterday I received word that I am still wanted. Yes, this September I am back to school to become trained as a teacher. So for 12 more months, I will be a "student". It should be an interesting time between taking classes and being a student teacher and fathering three daughters and husband-ing one wife. But for now, I am pretty excited!

6 comments:

jupo said...

Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to be done?!!

bellinibellini said...

congrats on getting in for next year. one more year as a student ,but neveer out of school. welcome to the club (almost!)

Laura said...

Congrats from the Cooley's. We are very excited for your family.

Angela said...

Congratulations Shawn! That is awesome news! 12 more months to go...

Angela said...

Congratulations Shawn! That is awesome news! 12 more months to go...

Rypo said...

sweet sauce! i didn't know you got accepted! well, i knew you would. but still.