Currently our youngest kid and yours truly are on antibiotics. For myself it is my second round. My chest and upper back are feeling rather achy from all of the coughing, and I am quite tired with sleeping on the couch every night so I can sleep sitting up. More prayers are appreciated!
In other news, the tying of shoe laces is no longer just a skill shared by Mom and Dad. The addition of this skill has actually been quite smooth.
Finally, my dear wife had an excellent time at the beginning of this month watching some world-class ice skating with two of her excellent friends. Now she just needs to find some local friends with cable TV so she can watch more events!
Sunday, February 22
Anti-Biotics - 40% Useage Rate
Posted by The Krahnicles at 12:39 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't know J was into skating! Did she bring flowers to fling at the winning combatants...er... skaters?
R
Post a Comment