CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12

Bronchitis - Cough Much?

Good day fine people! I am sitting here in front of my computer and not in bed because I have not found a way to lie down and sleep over the last three nights. The best I have done is a couple of 3-hour chunks before I wake up choking on all my phlegm. I have slightly higher hopes for tonight. I got some new cough medicine and some codeine which, in theory should give me a greater chance of sleeping. This is after my second visit to a doctor with antibiotics being prescribed the first time. At the moment my chest hurts, my back hurts, my throat hurts, and my head hurts. And I also very tired.

I would appreciate your prayers for my recovery. My dear wife has been working extra hard between her paid work and looking after the brood when she gets home. She could use your prayers too. Thanks for now.

0 comments: